Tuesday, February 3, 2009

When do I get to go back?

Sick day - this is becoming a habit.

I got up today at 530 am and sincerely tried to go to school. I can remember even when I was a child how I tried to get up and go to school when I was sick. I hated missing days. I always felt like I was missing something.

I feel even worse about it now. Now, I feel like my kids are missing me. What are they doing all day at school without me? What is the sub doing there without me? What is the sub doing in *my* room? More importantly, is the sub treating the kids they way they should be treated? All my my students are wonderful and should pushed to excel and motivated to work and do their best. If I'm not there to do it, then I worry about them.

I am going to spend the whole day in bed thinking about them. Ugh.

I really hate sick days.

No comments:

Post a Comment