Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Back Home Again

I absolutely love review days. I gave the students a review worksheet for the test that I will give on Friday. I love review days. Suddenly, all of my students become studying machines and buckle down. I know that it's only because they're worried about their grade, but it's so nice to see them caring about school. I want to hug them all and tell them that I'm proud of them.

Instead, I go around and tell them that they'll do great. On my first day back, the kids were so excited to see me. I was so happy to see them, too. My class was exactly the way that I'd left it. The students were unhappy that the sub had given them busy work. In fact, one quote was that they hadn't "learned anything in days."

They are such wonderful people. I'm in awe of my students each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment