Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Geeking Out

Insomnia.

Due to some bad news with my finances (that I'm sure will resolve itself today), I was up almost the whole night. I slept well the night before, but this got me to thinking.

So many of my posts seem to comment on my general lack of sleep. I wonder if there's a pattern to it. I should make a chart and figure out how many hours of sleep I get through the night. I used to do this when I was in graduate school, version 1.0. During my first stint in graduate school, I found that there was a wave-like pattern to how many hours of sleep I got during the week. Sunday to Monday was always bad, as was Thursday to Friday. Over the weekend, my sleep was around 7 to 8 hours, which is a lot for me.

I wonder if the same pattern has persisted. Also, I'm a major geek for having this thought.

What's worse than being all geeked out and thinking this: "Geeze - I wonder how I could turn this into a class project?"

No comments:

Post a Comment