Friday, March 27, 2009

Survival of the Teacheriest

Goal of the Week: Survival.

Thought of the Day: I made it to break. That's about it. I just wanted to make it to break. It was a long haul just to make it this far. I seriously didn't think I could make it this far at some points but I finally did it. Some days I was ready to throw in the towel and just give up. Some days I was just about done for... but I made it. I don't feel so badly about the movie day. I needed it because I was just barely making it there at the end. I didn't want to admit it but I was really sick.

Sometimes we must admit that we aren't all that we're cracked up to be. The first year is where we're supposed to learn from our mistakes. I'm learning a lot about humility in the face of my own limits... and to respect those limits. I never knew I had limits before. This is definitely a good experience in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment