Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I hate being sick

Sick day: version 6.0

I got sick yesterday afternoon after school. I was hanging out filing ( or working on my filing system) with a couple of my favorite students. The students were watching movies on my lap top because they were waiting for rides or working on homework. I was filing the massive piles of paperwork. I got another migraine. I hate it when I get those around the kids. I really, really do. I had to call my mother to come and pick me up because I couldn't drive myself home.

Once I got home, it was 7 hours of being violently ill. Yeah, I tried to go to school but I didn't make it. I tried but I could stop getting sick. I hate missing school. Someone else is going to be in my room... messing it up. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment