Sunday, January 11, 2009

Welcome to InsaniTeach

This is a blog kept by a teacher in an inner city school in a major metropolitan city in the United States.

Here's some background: In my personal blog I noticed that in my transition from being a researcher in clinical trials for cancer therapy (I'd tell you more but I'd have to kill you) to being a teacher in an inner city school that teaching was dominating my writing. Therefore, I have decided to create a blog specifically for teaching and teaching in urban, high-risk schools.

I will not state where I teach, nor in what major city. I just wish to discuss my experiences in entering the education field, the organization in schools, my students in general, culture shock at working in an urban, high-risk school, and in general about how much I love teaching and my students.

Welcome to InsaniTeach.

No comments:

Post a Comment